Marijuana has steadily been gaining in popularity and legality. While the users of decades past turned to rolling a joint or packing a bong to get their fix, today’s users have found a variety of creative ways to incorporate marijuana into their lives. From gardening to baking, the following eight activities show legitimate ways to integrate pot in your day-to-day life!
1. As a way to relax: historically, this is the most popular way to partake of pot. After a long day or week at work, lighting up is guaranteed to help you slow down, unwind, and take the edge off whatever is bothering you. Whether done on a daily or weekly basis, smoking with your friends is an easy and enjoyable way to spend a few hours.
2. Medicinally: marijuana is increasingly being viewed as legitimate medicine for a variety of ailments, from menstrual cramps to migraines to depression. If you are looking for a more natural way to treat your issues, with less side effects, medicinal pot is an excellent option.
3. As a sleep-aid: Many people use prescription sleeping pills. Why not try smoking some weed before you go to sleep? It can help you relax, as well as relieve anxiety, which will help you to drift off to dreamland in no time.
4. Baked goods: from brownies to peanut butter cookies, you can infuse baked goods with marijuana. Simply start with a good pot butter recipe, and bake to your heart’s content! Be careful to keep the “adult” baked goods safely stored away from your other baked goods.
5. Pre-made edibles: cannabis stores often sell pre-made chocolate bars, gummies, tea bags, and more. Edibles are easy to purchase and easy to ingest, especially if you do not have the time to make your own baked goods. Make sure that you are familiar with the consequence of an edible on your system if you plan on taking it often.
6. Cultivating plants: keen gardeners might be excited to try growing their own pot plants. Regulations vary from state to state for the cultivation of cannabis. In Oregon, for example, private citizens can grow up to four plants in their residence without fear of law enforcement.
7. As a motivator or reward: knowing that you can indulge after completing an especially onerous task can be motivational. It is easier to power through your to-do list if you know that there is a reward at the end of it.
8. To enhance your love life: Anecdotally, some users claim that pot helps heighten certain feelings and actions associated with your love life, increasing the enjoyment for all involved.
Marijuana is a multi-faceted and useful herb to improve and enrich your life. With so many different ways to use it, it is completely possible to integrate it into your life on a regular basis.